- Sign on will be from 6:30am – 7:30am. Riders Briefing at 7:45am. Racing to start at 8:00am.
- We ask that ALL riders arrive to the track early enough to go to sign on, have their transponders scanned, bikes scrutineered and inspect the track. By being late you are delaying the day for everyone.
- All Riders need to be members of Maitland DMCC annual membership or one day memberships are available through Ridernet only.
- Maitland District Motorcycle Club has a NO MARSHAL, NO RIDE, NO EXCUSES POLICY. Riders under the age of 18 MUST supply a marshal. This person is required to put their name down for either group 1, 2 or 3 not practice.
- Senior riders over the age of 18 will be required to marshal practice round.
- No push bikes are allowed in the pit area or car park - before and during racing.
- MINI parents – a vest will be issued at sign on, this allows ONE parent for each mini rider to access the track while the mini class is riding. All vests must be returned at the end of race day.
- No abusive behaviour / or unsportsmanlike actions
- Riders must obey all signs including STOP signs
- No speeding on the transit lanes or pits (walking pace only)
- No starting or riding of bikes in the car park or pedestrian areas
- No smoking in all event areas, pits, canteen and lunch areas
- No alcohol or illicit drugs
- No swearing
- No marshals or children in the pit and event area under 16 years of age
- No parents to ride unless dressed in approved safety gear
3 – 9 YEARS OLD Non Competitive
Bike Class 50cc Demo
Your child requires a license from Motorcycling Australia to ride at the club. If your child is under 9 as of the 1st of January.
- Get a License from MA.
- Join the Club
- Arrange your first ride day with help from Club Committee members
If you are a Junior starting out you will need to complete a Kickstart Program in order to apply for your competition licence. We endeavour to make this process as easy as possible for our members and can provide you with
the necessary guidance required. For further information please contact the Club Secretary or visit the MNSW website www.motorcycling.com.au for more information. From there follow the link down the left hand side which
reads “Competitor Information”. Then select “Frequently Asked Questions”. This should give you an understanding of the process involved.
Motorcycling NSW are required to satisfy themselves that first time licence applicants are capable of competently controlling a motorcycle before they issue a licence.
Seniors need to do the following:
- Join a club & obtain a club membership card
- Complete a theory test – ride test may be needed is you don’t hold a road bike licence. This needs to be signed off by an official authorised by the club (click on the link below) - http://www.motorcycling.com.au/Portals/28/Event%20forms/Senior%20Theory%20Test.pdf?ver=2016-12-08-181305-373
- Complete Licence application form online -http://mnsw.omnisportsmanagement.com/Portals/28/2018%20Licence%20Application.pdf?ver=2018-01-14-224003-327
15.14.3 Number Plate colours
|126.96.36.199||Seniors - Colours must be as follows:|
|CAPACITY or CLASS||BACKGROUND COLOUR||FIGURE COLOUR|
|Up to 250cc 2 stroke|
Up to 250cc 4 stroke
|255cc to 450cc 2 stroke|
251cc to 450cc 4 stroke
|188.8.131.52||Juniors - Colours must be as follows:|
|AGE GROUP||BACKGROUND COLOUR||FIGURE COLOUR|
|Under 9 years||Mid Blue||White|
|9 to under 12 years||Canary Yellow||Black|
|12 to under 14 years||Mail Box Red||White|
|14 to under 16 years||Black||Yellow|