Welcome to Maitland District Motorcycle Club
GET YOUR ENTRIES IN….
Round 1 Rescheduled on SATURDAY 20/05
Round 3 on SUNDAY 21/05
By using Ridernet we are hoping to make sign on an easier, faster, smoother process and would appreciate the co operation of our riders.
Enter through RIDERNET only.. You will need to do BOTH days SEPARATELY
Entries will close at 11pm on Thursday 18/5
Simply log into Ridernet using your Licence ID and go to “My Events”
Day licence ONLY available through Ridernet. (The club no longer carries day licence books).
Memberships and Day Membership are also available through Ridernet.
Early entries get their preference for marshalling.
DONT FORGET – we will be running Transponders for the 2017 race season. These will be available at the sign on shed for $20. If you already have one from the East Coast series it will be compatible.
PLEASE BE PATIENT ON BOTH RACE DAYS THIS IS OUR FIRST TIME RUNNING THE TRANSPONDER SYSTEM AND WE ARE ALL LEARNING.
*Please read the “Important Changes” below to refresh your memory of recent changes at the club
ROUND 1 WASHOUT ROUND RE SCHEDULED
Round 1 washout has been re scheduled to SATURDAY May 20. Followed by Round 3 on SUNDAY May 21.
Please take note of important changes made to our club for 2017.
- Sign on will now be from 6.30am – 7.30am. Riders Briefing at 7.45am. Racing to start at 8.00am.
- To coincide with Motorcycling Australia and other local clubs, the 65cc class will now be 7-under 9 and 9-under 12. This means if your child is 8 on the 1 January they will be riding in the 7-u9 if your child is 9 on the 1 January they will be riding in the 9-u12.
Please remember rule changes from last year –
- No push bikes allowed in the pit area or carpark – before and during racing.
- There will been no riding motorbikes in the pits or car park. All riders will l have to get off their bikes at the end of chute and walk it back to their pit site, wash bays or car park.
- Mini parents – at sign on you will be asked to sign an indemnity by the marshal coordinator and you will issued a vest, only one parent per rider will be issued a vest, this allows a parent for each mini rider to access the track while they are riding, the vests will be numbered and you must return the vest at the end of racing.
- No Marshal, no ride, no excuses policy.
- Maitland Facebook page is an information page only . Negative comments will be deleted.
IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY JOINED OUR CLUB TO SAVE TIME IN THE LINE ON SUNDAY JOIN ONLINE TODAY USING THE RIDERNET WEBSITE OR GO TO THE “JOIN OUR CLUB” TAB AND FOLLOW THE LINKS.
2017 EVENT CALENDAR
Click the link below for Maitland 2017 Calendar
Click the link below for the joint Maitland / Cessnock / Lakes 2017 Calendar
2017 Membership now available ONLINE
Go to the “Join our Club” tab and follow the link to Ridernet to renew or become a new member of our club for 2017.
2016 AWARD RECIPIENTS
Please click on the link below to view the AGM minutes. The contact us page has been update to reflect the new committee.
Maitland DMCC AGM minutes 21.08.16
The positions of canteen coordinator/s and marshal coordinator are vacant, if anyone is interested in either of these two positions please Neil to discuss.
Thank you to the 15 club members who attending the monthly meeting on 27 July. The following items were discussed and outcomes are as follows:
– There will be NO ALL POWERS class at point scores until we get more daylight hours so we can get all racing in
– At all future point scores & practice days no push bikes will be allowed – before and during racing
– After the issues we had with riding in the car park at our last round… there will been no riding in the pits or car park from now on, all riders will have to get off their bikes at the end of chute and walk it back to their pit site, wash bays or car park.
– Mini parents – at sign on you will be asked to sign an indemnity by the marshal coordinator and you will issued a vest, only one parent per rider will be issued a vest, this allows a parent for each mini rider to access the track while they are riding, the vests will be numbered and you must return the vest at the end of racing.
– No Marshal, no ride, no excuses policy
– Maitland Facebook page is an information page only negative comments will be deleted